My Avatar

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tool # 8

I learned that I will be able to connect the laptops to my projector. I thought this was interesting because if the students have something they are working on and I want to show the entire class I can do that easily. I also learned that I will need to plug them into the network each night so that they can get updates.

I plan to have a computer station set up so that I can have rotating stations throughout the day that involve the computers. This way computers do not have to be taken out or put up each day which takes away a lot of class time. This also allows you to keep track of the computers better than having the kids take them back to their desks. If they are at a station then you can number them and have the students go to certain numbers so that you can keep track of who is on which computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment