My Avatar

Monday, March 11, 2013

Tool #4

I think that google apps especially google docs could be used as a tool for planning with my team. We could all share a document together and then edit it at the same time and it would update automatically. It would be a great way to collaborate without having to always re-send it out each time. If I were to ever have a longer writing assignment I think it would be perfect to have the students type it up on google docs so that I could easily make notes to them on changes they need to make. It could be a great resource and a very convenient way to share documents. I am most excited about using google docs or maybe even trying the e-mail with them sometime. It would be a great way to get some extra communication from students outside of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment